Comments are welcome on my blog. The first comment goes through moderation so that i see that you’re not an automaton or something although that would be cool
My rules are simple:
- You can swear all you want but try to keep ableist and demeaning language out of your comment.
- Wheatons law: Don’t be a dick
- I will block racists, mra’s, stalkers and creepy people. If anything like that happens to you here please e-mail me and I’ll try to fix it as soon as possible.
- This blog belongs to a person with a chronic illness, and readers of the blog are often the same so persistent insistence that you have the cure for everything means you have to leave. Now.
- Said illness might also mean you have to wait a bit for moderation, I try to keep an eye on things the day a post goes live but after that I might need a little time to get to you.